I have been working for Kaleidoscope (Kaleidoscope is a product development consulting firm) for almost three years. Before that I worked for Uniden for almost 10. In the course of those 10 years, I designed lots of cordless phones, in addition to that there were some pagers and mobile phones (mostly amps) along the way too.
Since being at Kaleidoscope, I have been involved in a lot of mobile computer designs for Symbol, now Motorola. Those devices run windows mobile and there are always variants that have WAN radios.
That as background, I feel from a usability and design perspective I know a thing or two about wireless communications. I have had lots of opinions on the subject and think I finally have found a source for recording them.
Welcome to my mobile blog. As much as possible, I am going to try and post from mobile devices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment