ok, it wasn't blue, it was an at&t globe, but yesterday morning when i went to start my phone, it would begin to start up but got hung up somewhere before the end of the boot. it sucked!
I finally figured out how to get it unstuck. (hold the up of the nav & press the power button while it is starting.) but it wipes out all the data on the phone... i removed the sd card so i did not loose that.
once or twice in the last 7-8 years I have had a phone get stuck, but i was always able to remove the battery and it would come back up... and I did not loose all the data.
i suppose if i had the outlook settings memorized i could have survived without my laptop. activesync is awesome... once i plugged my settings in, all the contacts were back as were the unread e-mails... but shame on windows for needing to flush everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment