Wednesday, January 2, 2008
killer app
I find myself always wanting to check e-mail while I am driving... obviously not safe. (given the fact I have three kids, I am very good about resisting the temptation) I think it would be cool to have a text to speak app that would read my e-mails to me while I am driving. I realize that this is not really that revolutionary, as I know there are applications that will do this on a desktop. I am not sure if smartphones have the horsepower to to run something with good enough sound. it would definately be a nice addition to windows mobile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw a podcast yesterday about the Microsoft SYNC kit that is now available in the new Ford Focus. It has the ability to read your SMS from your bluetooth connected cell phone, out loud to you as they come in. Killer app has arrived. http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=155863831&s=143441&i=21351747
Post a Comment